[time-nuts] Tbolt power connector warning

Dave Brown tractorb at ihug.co.nz
Wed Feb 18 23:20:24 UTC 2015

This may be old hat to some but I can't recall it being mentioned here.
The  power connector and short length of wiring supplied with some of the ex
telco thunderbolts is a potential disaster area! Don't ask me how I know....
The  wire colours do NOT conform to the PC standard. The +12 and -12 wires
are a major trap as the yellow wire is for -12, NOT +12.
See the picture in the link for the details.
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~tractorb/beware%20thunderbolt%20power%20conn.jpg
 DaveB, NZ
PS- Anyone want a dead thunderbolt......