[time-nuts] GPS active antenna delay ?

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Thu Feb 19 09:59:15 UTC 2015

On Thu, 19 Feb 2015 10:51:04 +0100
Attila Kinali <attila at kinali.ch> wrote:

> When i had one on my desk, i opened it up, but apparently i forgot to take
> pictures. From what i remember, i think it works either similar to the
> VNWA design done by DG8SAQ[1,2] or by N2PK[3]. The tinyVNA can only do
> S11 and S12, lacking the additional source at the second port.

Correction, a little bit of googling brought up [1] (sorry, mostly german).
The discussion contains top[2], bottom[3] pictures and the block diagram[4]

			Attila Kinali

[1] http://www.mikrocontroller.net/topic/351273
[2] http://www.mikrocontroller.net/attachment/238726/image.jpg
[3] http://www.mikrocontroller.net/attachment/238727/image.jpg