[time-nuts] homebrew counter new board test result

Li Ang lllaaa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 06:43:10 UTC 2015

Hi Magnus,
    The C channel is the SMA on the back of the PCB. The input of 74LVC2G14
is set to 0.5vcc with 1k resistor and AC coupled with 100nF.
    Today I compared the performance 74LVC2G04, 74LVC2G17, 74LVC2G14.
http://www.qsl.net/b/bi7lnq//freqcntv4.1/test/20150224/  .
    I saw people talking about using 74AC to square the signal, what's the
difference between 74LVC and 74AC? 74AC is not easy to get.

Thanks

Li Ang