[time-nuts] Frequency Divider

brucekareen at aol.com brucekareen at aol.com
Thu Feb 26 20:16:02 UTC 2015

David,

I am surprised at the lack of interest in your divider boards.  These are great units and a very useful addition to shop frequency standards.  I fit my board into a former NTSC TV distribution amplifier housing and used the DA's already present to distribute 1, 10, and 100 MHz.  A front panel rotary switch and BNC allows selection of 1 Hz to 100 kHz square-waves. Along with your board, there was  room internally for a 1 MHz sine-wave filter and a 10 to 100 MHz multiplier.  By adding a switching convertor, the former NTSC DA's power supply was adequate to power all internals.   I have found this to be a very useful device.  You obviously spent a great deal of time on the design of the circuitry and upon getting the board manufactured and distributed.  Please accept my sincere thanks.  I recommend it highly to others.

Best regards,

Bruce, KG6OJI