Al Wolfe alw.k9si at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 13:14:11 UTC 2015

    I have an XL-DC and it has an internal GPS receiver in it. It supplies
and monitors 5 volts to a BNC antenna  jack for an external amplified GPS
antenna. I don't know what the internal GPS engine is but doubt if it is
anything special.

    The manual describes the down converter system as an option.

Al, k9si