[time-nuts] Recording mains frequency/phase [WAS: No GPS satellites]

Daniel Mendes dmendesf at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 18:34:07 UTC 2015

I´m planning an experiment like that... I designed a board with an OCXO,
pic microcontroller, power supply, mains interface with optocoupler, and
SD card for data collection.. I plan to sincronize a counter running at
10MHz between them and log events at 5 different points in my city. The
boards also have a small Li-Ion battery and battery charger for short
power outages. Boards are manufatured and the most expensive items have
been bought, but not everything yet.

Daniel