[time-nuts] HP-58503A

Andy Bardagjy andybardagjy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 17:03:21 UTC 2015

Sounds like the GPS receiver is hosed. I think there are two different receivers used in the 58503a, unfortunately I'm away from my lab, otherwise I could check mine. It is a standard part, and may be available on the surplus market.

Before replacing, I'd check the usual suspects, power supply health (look for failed electrolytics) and re-seat the gps board to board connector.

Happy to measure things on my 58503a.

Andy ◉ Bardagjy.com ◉ +1-404-964-1641