[time-nuts] HP 58503A Com 4 conflict

James Robbins jsrobbins at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 5 22:58:31 UTC 2015

Thanks Bob, Didier and Rex for the "consult" on the Com 4 Conflict and the teaching.

Update:  First, sorry for not posting adequate information in my question to start with.  The result of some emails was a clarification that it was not the 58503A which was causing the issue with the Com ports, but SatStat which only allowed Com 1-4 (a very old program).  I was able to switch to using GPSCon instead of SatStat and it provided many unused Com port choices.  So, the 58503A and my ThinkPad are both happy campers.

Jim Robbins
N1JR