[time-nuts] schematics of frequency counter

Li Ang lllaaa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 23:26:49 UTC 2015

Hi
   I've confirmed that it's 198ns between start and stop with my racal dana
1992. I've spent days to learn how to compensate this 2ns in Quartus.
However, it's not something easy for me to do. I will ask some
hardware colleague for help.
   Two days ago, I assembled my 2 mv89a to PCB ,put them into 2 metal
boxes. The test time is longer than before since it's in the holiday. These
data confused me more. I got bigger frequency difference if sig=ref.
   Things are getting more and more compilcated. :(

raw data: http://www.qsl.net/bi7lnq/freqcntv4/test/20150105/0105.zip

Thanks