[time-nuts] schematics of frequency counter

Li Ang lllaaa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 12:58:14 UTC 2015

Hi Bob,
   Actually, I dont want to ask my colledge for help. Everytime ,for each
guy I ask for help, I need expain the entire system and principle of a
frequency counter to him. They just keep asking questions instead of
 answering mine. :(

   The 2 MV89As are powered by the same power supply right now. Next time I
will use dedicated power supply for them. The linear power supply is just
too noisy in the night.

   Using 10MHz as MCU clock is a good idea. Next time I modify the
schematic I will make the change.