[time-nuts] Milliren 260-0544-C

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 20:25:50 UTC 2015

Are those not the ones that have no EFC

In a message dated 1/7/2015 3:02:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
erm1eaae7 at ermione.com writes:

Hello!

I would like to buy 4 or 5 Milliren 260-0544-C from  Excess Solutions as
it was discussed 22 october 2014, but their shipping  rates are really
excessive
(127 USD for 4 of them). So I would like to know  if there's someone in the
US
who can buy them for me and ship them cheaply;  eventually if there's
someone
interested in a group buy we can then ask  them a discount on the units. Now
they have a stock of 39 and sell them 15  USD each.

Also I would like to know if there's someone in EU interested  to buy the
lucent kit so we can buy two (or more) and divide the shipping  rates. I
can use
Euroexpress to ship the goods inside EU and it's cheap  enough it would be
interesting.

Best  regards,
Andrea