[time-nuts] Four questions on Datum PRS-50

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sat Jan 10 15:18:56 UTC 2015

Get the FTS4065C manual, which is applicable to the PRS-50 according to
page 2. There is also a software you can run to monitor the state of the
Cesium-core, but the manual gives you enough details to roll your own if
you enjoy doing that. We recently touched on that for the PRS-45 some
time ago (1-10th December). The manual is uploaded to Didiers manual site.

MVH
Magnus