[time-nuts] Sources for Mission Time Clock

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 19:37:03 UTC 2015

Low cost is on a PC with a large font.
It in no way will resemble the 1962 clock in your picture. This used
Plexiglas digits with actual lamps like a 327 as an example. I had a
display like that many years ago.

That said I don't know what you would have to drive the down count and then
upcount. Unless you just start the clock at some negative number and when
it hits zero it counts up.

Good luck on your project
Paul
WB8TSL