[time-nuts] Phase Noise vs. AM noise

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Thu Jan 15 18:13:13 UTC 2015

Bob -

I am maybe using the wrong word "discernible". By that I mean that you cannot discern phase noise from AM noise at the real low levels. You can certainly measure, or see the contribution of the total noise power, but do not necessarily know if it is phase noise or AM noise or how much of each is included. Regards - Mike

Mike B. Feher, EOZ Inc.
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731
732-886-5960 office