[time-nuts] Racal Dana 1992 universal counter

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX caf at omen.com
Thu Jan 22 14:00:51 UTC 2015

I have the following instruments on my GPIB bus:
     Tektronix 2712 spectrum analyzer
      HP 3586b selective voltmeter
     Racal Dana 1992 counter
     Advantest U3641 specturm analyzer (currently inop/offline)

I am using a 64 bit Fedora Linux and a PCI card to run this 50 year old
protocol.
The card cost more than the motherboard and CPU.
Do a Google on Linux GPIB.

Over the last week I have been using the 2712 and the GPIB bus to
store the output of the spectrum ananyzer.

You can download my gpib stuff from ftp.omen.com