[time-nuts] R: Re: Racal Dana 1992 universal counter

iovane at inwind.it iovane at inwind.it
Thu Jan 22 22:06:53 UTC 2015

I' ve used for a while a National Instruments RS232-GPIB converter with my two
1992s using the military language. I wrote my programs myself in QuickBasic
under MS-DOS on a laptop. The whole thing worked quite well. Indeed I had a
vague info that the counter could be switched to standard GPIB but I was never
able to do the maneuver, neither did I ever have confirmation from this list
that someone actually succeeded doing this.

Antonio I8IOV