[time-nuts] D term (was no subject)

Lee Mushel herbert3 at centurytel.net
Mon Jan 26 18:27:24 UTC 2015

I'm fairly sure that Jim is right.   I never had to worry about PID machine
control before the late sixties and by the mid-seventies the concepts were
firmly in place and in use.   It certainly was the appearance of solid state
industrial controls which made it all possible.   And those ideas have made
possible some system performance that I recall as being impossible only a
few years earlier.

Lee Mushel