[time-nuts] LTE Lite time error

Keith Loiselle keith.loiselle at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 00:41:47 UTC 2015

Skytraq has also confirmed the issue and is working on a firmware update.
Updating the Skytraq firmware on the LTE-Lite Eval Board requires the unit
be returned to Jackson Labs for reprogramming.  We will update the Skytraq
firmware on units at no charge if units are returned to us.  Please contact
us off list to make arrangements for returns.

Also, the ROM firmware in the Skytraq does not exhibit this issue, so
selecting the ROM boot with a jumper between pins 1 and 2 of J3 is a
work-around.  When making the J3 connection, be sure to remove power to the
board to avoid corrupting the flash.  The LTE-Lite will operate in a mobile
mode without sawtooth correction when the Skytraq is booted from ROM.

Thanks,
Keith

Keith