[time-nuts] question Alan deviation measured with Timelab and counters

steph.rey steph.rey at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jan 27 10:02:36 UTC 2015

 Thanks a lot for your comment Bruce,

 I need to feel a bit deeper the ins and outs of the methods so I guess
 I will anyway implement both methods on an evaluation PCB and
 characterize each method. This will bring to me some actual data to
 compare. I will share the results of course.
 The plan is to have an eval PCB with 4 independant 10 MHz squarers,
 isolation amplifiers, mixers, low pass filters and multistage limiting
 amplifier. Each block will have input/output connectors so that I can
 combine any architecture with these blocks. The PCB will receive a low
 noise PSU as well.
 Before I start the design if one thinks about something to add in the
 evaluation, this is very welcome.

 Stephane