[time-nuts] 5>10 doubler and old Toko RF catalogue (Cirkit 2nd ed.1994)

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Tue Jan 27 19:15:32 UTC 2015

Hi Andrea I have here a Cirkit  2nd edition Toko catalogue dated 1993 (a
firm local to me I dealt with quite a lot) The cat is in good condition but
it is 128 pages and a glued spine so scanning risks breaking it up. However
the 10k range occupies just one page and if the part adjacent to the spine
does not copy well all you will lose is the 100off price column (and I dont
think you can buy them for that now 20 years on :-))  )  Give me a little
time and I will do you a scan of the page, and mail it direct as a PDF.

I might actually have some new Toko coils in the component drawers but they
may not be 10K. However I also have a lot of 5MHz OCXOs including Racal an
Toyocom so I might have something useful if you dont find a source nearer to
you.

Best Wishes
Alan
G3NYK