[time-nuts] 5>10 doubler and old Toko RF catalogue (Cirkit2nd ed. 1994)

David t_list_1_only at braw.co.uk
Wed Jan 28 10:00:36 UTC 2015

Andrea, an answer your original Toko data question  below.

 >Message: 12
 >Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 16:53:07 +0100
 >From: Andrea Baldoni <erm1eaae7 at ermione.com>
 >To: time-nuts at febo.com
 >Subject: [time-nuts] 5>10 doubler and old Toko RF catalogue (Cirkit2nd
ed.    1994)

< cut some stuff>

 >Finally I found that a (fairly) complete Toko catalog existed, it was
sold by
 >Cirkit in '94 and it's not available anymore.
 >Someone has it in PDF form, or want to borrow it to me to scan it?
 >Best regards,
 >Andrea Baldoni

I had a look at the BEC catalogues and they have the same Toko data,
rather than scan 60 pages or so. You can get what you want with the
WayBack machine (web archive) to see old Toko data online right now at
the archived  www.bec.co.uk site, try this for a starter:

http://web.archive.org/web/20041129173623/http://217.34.228.137/PG800/8var/p25.htm

I think BEC (Bonex Electronic Components) followed on from CirKit but
don't remember if there was a formal connection between the companies or
not.

Hope that helps, this method to find old data is frequently.

David