[time-nuts] LTE Lite time error

Keith Loiselle keith.loiselle at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 18:31:14 UTC 2015

Skytraq has provided updated firmware that corrects the 1 second offset.
For those who have not already, please contact us off list for return
instructions to have your unit updated.

Thank you for your patience with this issue.  According to Skytraq the
error was introduced when code was added based on a customer request.

Keith

Keith