[time-nuts] SR620 question

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 11:32:37 UTC 2015

"Simply pasting the link did not work, but it was close enough :-)"

The links that include an IP address (like 81.226.54.139 below) only work until midnight EST, then they are cleared.

It is easy enough (but not necessarily intuitive) to go to the manuals page and search again for the document.

I am trying to come up with a scheme that will create a permanent link. Bear with me a little longer...

Didier KO4BB

--
Sent from my Motorola Droid Razr HD 4G LTE wireless tracker while I do other things.