[time-nuts] Leap Second result on PST Model 1020

Jeff Woolsey jlw at jlw.com
Sun Jul 5 03:44:17 UTC 2015

That's only about the third unit I've ever even heard of.  They seem to
be rarer than hen's teeth these days.  All the more reason to kick
myself for giving back the one I borrowed around Hallowe'en 1990 or so
to compare it with my GC-1000 and watch Daylight Saving Time end for the
year.   It did so right at 2AM when it was supposed to.  I was always
impressed that that clock does as much as it can with what it's got so
far (i.e. units of seconds start counting after the 2nd good 10-second
marker, and so on.)

I still want one.  There have to be more than three out there.

--
  Jeff Woolsey
  jlw at jlw.com