[time-nuts] LORAN-C reception in the UK

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Fri Jul 10 20:39:48 UTC 2015

Hi Dave:

The quality of the signal goes down with distance from the transmitter.  If you get a sledgehammer sounding signal then
you'll get a good time fix, but if you can barely hear the signal then the quality will be poor.  Middletown, California
to Ukiah, California is strong, but any other station was weak.

http://www.prc68.com/I/Loran-c.shtml
Mail_Attachment
--
Have Fun,