[time-nuts] OCXO with ADEV of 1E-13 on Pluto Mission

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Fri Jul 17 03:05:47 UTC 2015

I'm not sure what happened to all of the spares, but I do know
that the spare bird was assembled, coddled, polished, and hung
from the ceiling of the Udvar Hazy Air and Space Museum in
Chantilly, Virginia.  I think everything is there except for
the RPG, and Tombaugh's ashes.  I'm pretty sure it even has a
copy of the disk that has all of our names stored in it.

My wife designed some of the ASICs used in New Horizons.

-Chuck Harris