[time-nuts] Rohde & Schwarz frequency standard and controller

roberts at dcsi.net.au roberts at dcsi.net.au
Sat Jul 18 13:33:14 UTC 2015

Hello Group,
I recently acquired a couple of R & S XSD frequency standards and XKE
frequency controllers ( circa mid 1960's ) as well as the manuals that
go with them.
I've had a quick look on the net and haven't found much in the way of
documentation so I have scanned the manuals into PDF files. They include
schematics, parts lists, operation and fault finding with the XSD manual
coming in at 79 Meg and the XKE manual coming in at 41 Meg.
I have put them up on Didier's website for access.
Cheers Everyone,
Rob VK3BRS