[time-nuts] how to find low noise transistors

KA2WEU at aol.com KA2WEU at aol.com
Sat Jul 18 22:36:13 UTC 2015

Good afternoon,

another low noise recommended transistor is the

http://www.cel.com/pdf/datasheets/ne856m02.pdf and  for frequencies below
10 Mhz

the 2N2857.  This nice  fact is that the AF and KF values  are published,
the bad part is the the AF=1 value violates the law of  physics.

http://www.microsemi.com/existing-parts/parts/47966

http://espice.ugr.es/espice/src/modelos_subckt/spice_complete/RF.LIB

Be careful !

Who says EE is easy.

Best regards , Ulrich N1UL

In a message dated 7/18/2015 3:56:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,