[time-nuts] how to find low noise transistors

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 13:11:04 UTC 2015

For a method to extract AF and KF try this:
<http://joerg-berkner.de/Fachartikel/pdf/2000_AKB_Berkner_1f_noise.pdf>

see also
<http://scholarcommons.usf.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2270&context=etd>
from page 55, on the parameter extraction for the BJTs

usually AF is greater than 1, as you can see in this appnote from CEL:
<http://www.cel.com/pdf/appnotes/an1026.pdf>

A SILVACO appnote on how to model for SPICE2 for 1/f (from page 45):
<http://www.silvaco.com/content/kbase/noise_modeling.pdf>