[time-nuts] LORAN on the air 89700 been a good day so far

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 13:01:07 UTC 2015

Several answers
I am located in boston ma

How do I know its the 3586. All other systems are working and not failing.
Using the same austron 2100 with another stable reference source has no
problem.

Alex there is only 1 station on the east coast the gri is 89700. But simply
tune the 3586 to 100 Khz. Not to likely you will hear the pulses.
Sorry for the brief answer
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL