[time-nuts] What is maximum digits that can SR620 display?

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 16:51:37 UTC 2015

Try the Time Interval mode of the SR620: maybe that mode can fill up
the 16digit display... the interesting feature of the SR620 is the
25ps single shot resolution not the 16digit display to be filled up.
The SR620 is an 11 digits per second counter (at 25ps resolution) or
12 digits in 10 seconds ... 16 digits requires 100000 seconds but are
only noise without a resolution of 10 at -17 seconds.