[time-nuts] Austron 2200A

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 12:11:34 UTC 2015

Absolutely have it working. Absolutely a considerable project. In a
nutshell I found another gps unit that was older and had lots of points to
access. Not a fully integrated IC. Then up converted its 35 Mhz IF with a
40 Mhz signal. All had to be driven from the austron 10 Mhz reference
signal. OK so all of that was done.
Next step is that since it has the multiple rollover issues you have figure
out the date to tell it. Quite an effort.
But its a very good unit for checking offsets. Though a pain to get there.
Regards
Paul