[time-nuts] eLoran next possible transmission test update

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 00:46:11 UTC 2015

Was a good week for eLORAN I was able to check out much of my equipment.
Next possible test may be 6-7 August. Not firm.
Possibly from Dana Indiana. One of the original actual LORAN C sites.
Wildwood NJ was and is a test site and at lower power and a shorter antenna
I believe.
I did send my reception reports to UrsaNav. This consisted of a simple set
of numbers from the SRS FS700.
The numbers were Gain and margin. The Austrons have a slightly different
report.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL