[time-nuts] Flashback to 1988 (Austron Catalog)

Dan Watson watsondaniel3 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 20:02:50 UTC 2015

I bought a nice Austron 2100F this past week. It is very much "new old
stock". The unit is pristine and powers up just fine. I'll have to get an
antenna built before the next eLoran test.

The serial-numbered original manual was also included. Inside the plastic
wrapping was an Austron catalog from 1988, complete with vintage smell! It
is very interesting to look through. Attached is a picture of the spread
for you Austron fans.

Regards,

Dan W.