[time-nuts] Bliley Crystal TC92 pinouts ?

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Tue Jul 28 15:18:10 UTC 2015

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has the pinouts or other info for a Bliley Crystal TC92 temperature stabilizer.   This is a unit about the size of a soup can with a 7 pin base.

The unit i have apparently contains a 100 kc crystal and it would be fun to fire this up and see if i can persuade the crystal to oscillate.  It looks to be 1950's to 1970's vintage.

Any info would be appreciated.   Yes I realize I can probably figure things out with an ohm meter (: but thought I would ask first.

All the best
Mark Spencer

Sent from my iPad