[time-nuts] Symmetricom / Truetime XL-AK

jim s jwsmail at jwsss.com
Thu Jul 30 15:54:57 UTC 2015

I picked up one of these from the usual site, and it is supposed to be
in working condition.  I wonder if someone may have a suitable antenna
for it I might acquire, or a pointer to one that will work.

It is the type with a 5v amplifier in it from what I was told, and is
working.

I have the manual, but it doesn't mention anything but "bullet" antenna
as far as the one to be used with the unit or the optional
downconverter.  Multiple discussions are in the list archive about that
requiring switch settings, but I have only found a user manual for the
RS232 interface online for this unit.

thanks
Jim