[time-nuts] Just When You Thought It Was Safe ....

Thomas Valerio tjv at westwood-tech.com
Fri Jul 31 17:04:36 UTC 2015

Well if you look at his sales counts it isn't working very well, and now
after the latest comments he might have to deal with a backlash effect.
Right now I'm definitely in at $60-70, unlikely but possibly in at $100,
although that is still hard to justify, $150 not a chance.  I'd buy a
James Miller GPSDO before I would buy a KS24361 at $150.  It's not nearly
the same bang for the buck adev wise as a KS24361, even at $150, but at
least I get some serious space savings and I am far more confident that
the money is going to an honest seller.

   -- Thomas Valerio