[time-nuts] Efratom/Datum GPSDO GPS-FC

Mike Cook michael.cook at sfr.fr
Mon Jun 1 17:02:55 UTC 2015

> Le 1 juin 2015 à 15:38, Vlad <time at patoka.org> a écrit :
>

> Paul,
>
> For the testing purpose, I connecting GPS-FC to my GPS Distribution Amp. This is why antenna has disconnected on the picture. When I testing this unit - i connecting coax to it.
> Yesterday, I connected TTL serial to its Motorola Module, to see what is going on there. Here is screenshots:
>
> http://www.patoka.ca/OCXO/Moto1.JPG
> http://www.patoka.ca/OCXO/Moto2.JPG
>
> I left that unit up and running overnight, and even after that its still not show me real location and number of "visible" satelites is still "zero ».

Looks like it is Position Hold mode with a 0.0N 0.0E position. If you set this position the receiver will use it even though the receiver has been moved from the set position. The almanac will be no good, even though birds can be tracked. You probably need to reset so that it picks up a new almanac it and  let it do a survey.
You might try WinOncore12 as a pilot. It’s free.