[time-nuts] Service manual or schematic for 1050A ?

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 7 18:42:33 UTC 2015

I was wondering if anyone has a service manual or schematic for any generation of the FTS, Datum, Symmetricom, Microsemi 1050A oscillator? I have several of these and although quite old still have state of the art performance, unfortunately I have several with PLL issues. Schematics and information on the physical configuration of the coaxial jumpers on different revisions would be great.
Thanks;
Thomas Knox