[time-nuts] Thunderbolt power connector crimper

George Dubovsky n4ua.va at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 11:44:24 UTC 2015

Hi Matt,

Any of the AMP Service Tools - I have the I and II - will work. Positions A
and B (for the conductor and the insulation respectively) on Service Tool I
or E and B on Service Tool II will work nicely. I suspect there are lots of
other "generic" crimpers that will do the job as well. Heck, for just one
connector, needle-nose pliers, a good magnifier, a soldering iron, and a
dictionary of curse words will suffice... ;-)

Good luck.

73,

geo - n4ua