[time-nuts] Performance of 74LVC series ICs

Dan Watson watsondaniel3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 17:10:29 UTC 2015

Thanks for all of the replies, very useful. Also for the recommendations on
the 74LVC1G74 and 1G80. I don't know why I didn't check for a 7474 in this
technology, of course they would have that available. But it looks like the
1G80 will do just exactly what I need in a smaller package, so I think I'll
go with that.

Dan