[time-nuts] Two V(in)s walk into a bar...

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Thu Jun 25 06:21:53 UTC 2015

Consider the equivalent circuit of a common ground for two separate
supplies.
Any resistance or inductance can cause the effective voltage of one
supply to be affected by the other as the current drawn varies.
This is assuming a common return to the ground star. Separate the
returns and one supply does not affect the other.
The star ground may jump around, but all circuits are affected equally.

Like your subject line. Better than 'strings,' I'm afraid.

Bill Hawkins