[time-nuts] Casio Watches 13 Year Drift in Seattle

Jim Palfreyman jim77742 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 00:19:32 UTC 2015

My Casio g shock keeps extraordinary time. I did open it up and tune it,
but still I'd expect it to drift.

After 6 months untouched I still can't separate by eye the second from UTC.

Also, with regard to the video's query about all the clocks running slow -
they have been tuned to run at the temperature of a person's wrist.