[time-nuts] Monsanto IC

jim s jwsmail at jwsss.com
Sun Mar 1 15:13:32 UTC 2015

Hi,
I have  friend with a question about an IC badged with Monsanto.  I
googled a bit and found that there is a big line of older maybe 60's era
counter / timers which were made and badged Monsanto.

I am asking here if anyone has some of these or have a knowledge of
whether they may have custom IC's.  It isn't out of the question that
this is a custom front end part, or perhaps some part of a timer circuit
they may have developed.

The ebay link to the part is below, as is a search string for monsanto
on Tucker Electronics manual web page.

The question if for a friend who has the IC for sale.  Any info appreciated.

thanks
Jim

http://www.etestmanuals.com/Search.aspx?Mfg=MON

Ebay listing for a monsanto counter / timer

VINTAGE-Monsanto-110B-Programmable-Counter-Timer-/

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331268326313

Monsanto IC:

Monsanto-SD102-Vintage-Very-Rare-White-Ceramic-Gold-Zebra-Grey-Trace-IC-/

http://www.ebay.com/itm/371270297731