[time-nuts] Trimble Thunderbolt question, splitting its output.

Chris Wilson chris at chriswilson.tv
Fri Mar 27 17:22:11 UTC 2015

  27/03/2015 17:14

My T/Thunderbolt has operated flawlessly for some years feeding a
David Partridge frequency divider board. The board gives 10Mhz and
lower divisions of 10MHz down to the KHz level out, as square waves.
What I need to know is, can I T off the T/Thunderbolt 10MHz feed to
this board and take a second sine wave output direct from the
Thunderbolt, to drive a transceiver GPS disciplined 10 MHz frequency
standard input as well as having it feed the divider baord, which has
a square wave output? Thanks.

The .pdf for David's board is at:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CDMQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.perdrix.co.uk%2FFrequencyDivider%2FFrequency%2520Divider%25202.1.pdf&ei=g5AVVbDXGcSy7QbLioCAAQ&usg=AFQjCNHiXeXt-NZksvMBKYHfkJPf5mn_Fw&sig2=kXB0iLgZhoDuB8shplLFqA&bvm=bv.89381419,d.ZGU?

--
       Best Regards,
                   Chris Wilson.
mailto: chris at chriswilson.tv