[time-nuts] Need advice for multilateration setup

Peter Reilley peter at reilley.com
Sat Mar 28 12:25:02 UTC 2015

Some crystal oscillators specify their sensitivity to G forces.
Here is one:
http://www.abracon.com/Precisiontiming/AOCJYR-24.576MHz-M6069LF.pdf

Available here:
http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/AOCJYR-24.576MHZ-M6069LF/535-12627-
1-ND/4989033

Others specify shock and vibration limits but say nothing about
frequency stability.

Pete.