[time-nuts] Another Philipe Patek clock

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 14:31:37 UTC 2015

You should make an offer that way we all get to see the insides.
The movement seems to have value no matter what. You may indeed open up to
find the magical batteries have turned to white powder. Most clocks like
this either had internal or external battery sets.
Very nice indeed.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL