[time-nuts] TymServe 2100 1995 Issue - A Kludgy Fix

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Tue May 5 13:33:49 UTC 2015

Seems to me that the obvious simple answer works this way:

Since the GPS must use an RS232 connection to communicate
its information to the other devices in the telescope, all
that need be done is to write a fairly trivial program to
run on a PIC, or Arduino, that when presented with the date,
adds 20 to the year, and then sends it on to the rest of the
system.  Everything that is not a date gets passed through
unmolested.

-Chuck Harris