[time-nuts] GPS week rollover

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed May 6 13:47:35 UTC 2015

Quite a good thread.
The old rollover is a real pain in the .... Especially on the old receivers
circa 1990s.
Whats useful is the method for calculating the week mentioned. Granted
there are tools online that help. But the math associated with reversing
the date now is clearer using the Julian date. May tinker in excel as I
think there are date macros and such available.
The output needed for the old receivers is now - 1024 weeks given as a date.
On some of the really old ones I think it may be 2 rollovers at this point.

Regards
Paul
WB8TSL