[time-nuts] Microsemi versus Spetracom

Sean Gallagher sean at wetstonetech.com
Thu May 7 01:28:07 UTC 2015

It's possible that the Heol Design Trimble III replacement cards (N014 & N024) will correct the 1995 issue. They are sending my company a couple now for us to test in a trusted time infrastructure which includes 2 TS2100's. Unfortunately they were not able to get a straight answer from Trimble so experimenting seems to be the only way to find out.

Senr from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone